Radiator Repairs & Flushing
Don't be that car, stuck on the side of the road with steam pouring from under the hood. We will give your radiator and cooling system a well deserved service.
Why you need a radiator flush
Have your radiator flushed regularly to ensure your radiator is performing properly, preventing the chance of damage to your engine. Damage is caused by a build up of rust and debris which will create congestion in your cooling system, making it run inefficiently.
A radiator flush is a fairly low-cost procedure that is normally performed once a year or when your manufacturer recommends. We use a flushing solution that is circulated through your cooling system to dissolve and clean the radiator and channels from what has built up. After this process is complete and the cooling system is clean the solution is drained and the new coolant can be added.
Benefits of a radiator flush
- Your radiator will run more efficiently and increase life expectancy.
- Your engine will run more efficiently and increase life expectancy.
- Prevents rust and corrosion building up in all metal parts of the engine.
- Get a boost in vehicle performance and power.
- Your water pump is further protected as it is better lubricated.
- Reduces the chance of blown head gaskets.
- The radiator flush keeps up with your maintenance requirements (warranty).
- Protects your heater core for winter and the cooling systems seals in summer.