Exhaust & Muffler Repairs
The function of the exhaust is not only to reduce noise but is also responsible for reducing harmful emissions from entering the atmosphere.
Exhaust repair and replacement service
- We can fit either high quality aftermarket exhausts or new exhausts direct from the manufacturer or custom make to your requirements.
- Full and partial exhaust systems can be supplied and installed using genuine original OEM parts or from third party parts suppliers to fit smaller budgets.
- Affordable exhaust and catalytic converter repairs and replacements undertaken
- Rattling – a rattling noise may indicate loose brackets holding the system in place
- Roaring – a roaring noise could be a potential problem with the silencer
- Hissing or popping – this could be a sign that the muffler or one of the pipes is leaking
- Blue smoke – this could indicate a fault in the engine which is putting burnt oil into the exhaust system and resulting in blue smoke
- White smoke – white smoke when first started is normal. If it continues, this could be due to an internal coolant leak and the white smoke is the result of burning antifreeze. If there are no water leaks underneath your car it could be a leaking head gasket or a crack in the engine.
- Rust or corrosion on the pipe as well as cracks, especially where the pipes connect could indicate a problem.